Our hotel VILLA Sorel is particularly quiet as located in a residential street. In addition, all rooms have double-glazing. Ideal to rest and rejuvenate after a day of sightseeing or business. And finally, a private garden gives a bubble of serenity to the Villa.
You can easily park less than 5-minute walk from the hotel to one of the three public car-parks below : Hotel de Ville, Les Passages, Bellefeuille.
Hotel VILLA Sorel is located close to public transport:
– Marcel Sembat Metro station, line n°9, 2-minute walk. Direct access to the most touristic places on the Right Bank : Trocadéro, Eiffel Tower, Champs-Élysées, Department stores…
– Boulogne Jean-Jaurès Metro station, line n°10, 5-minute walk. Direct access to the Left Bank, Saint-Germain, Odéon, la Sorbonne…
– Direct access by bus, Tram 2 and Traverciel, to La Défense, Château de Versailles, Exhibition center of Porte de Versailles.
– SPORTS : You will appreciate the perfect location of the hotel VILLA Sorel, just a few steps away from Roland Garros tennis courts, Parc des Princes, Pierre de Courbertin and Jean Bouin stadiums, Longchamp racecourse.
– CONCERTS : Enjoy all kinds of music at la Seine musicale on Ile Seguin, 15-minute walk from the hotel, and music festivals like Rock en Seine in the Parc de St Cloud, and Solidays or Lola Palooza in Bois de Boulogne-Paris- Longchamp racecourse.
– NATURE : Enjoy wandering and running in the beautiful National Park of Saint Cloud and Bois de Boulogne with its fitness circuit.
Besides, public transports will take you to most famous entertainment sites in Paris.
Very close to the Hotel, you can visit the beautiful Albert-Khan gardens, the 1930’s museum, the Paul Belmondo museum, the wonderful Rothschild Parc.
The Hotel Villa Sorel is 20-minute driving from the Arc de Triomphe, the Champs-Elysées, The Eiffel Tower and 30-minute drive to the Château de Versailles.
La VILLA Sorel hotel is surrounded by a great diversity of restaurants with all kind of specialties.
You can also have a bite in our Tea Room.
For a quiet in-room dinner, savour our meal tray served from 8pm every day.
Boulogne Billancourt is a major economic area in Greater Paris, with not less than 12 000 companies, from France and abroad. Issy-les-Moulineaux business aera is located less than 15 minutes walking or by bus (123 line)
Next to the hotel, you will find many head-quarters of big companies such as TF1, Canal +, SFR, Bouygues Telecom, Vallourec, Renault, etc.
A taxi will take you, in 10 minutes, to Palais des Congrès-Porte Maillot, La Defense business district, Porte de Versailles Exhibition center.
Make a shopping trip to the very dynamic boulevard Jean-Jaures, where you will find the same brands as on the Champs-Elysées, and to Les Passages shopping mall with its 50 boutiques, a movie theatre and great restaurants.
By metro or bus, you are at a stone’s throw from les Grands Magasins of Galeries Lafayette and Pintemps.